Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Little Carter

I had the wonderful opportunity to take some photos for an old childhood friend. Her sister and I practically grew up together, and she was the cool older sister who would help us get ready for school dances among other things. I was happy to hear from her, and also happy to meet and photograph her adorable 20 month old son Carter. We visited Mcminamen's Edgefield, and walked around the grounds on a surprisingly beautiful day. He was such a sweetie, and of course always on the go exploring everything. So I just followed along and took some shots as I could. We had such a good time together, he even wanted to follow me when I left wanting to explore some more. :) Overall it was a great little reunion, and I was glad I got to meet cute little Carter. Hopefully I'll be able to see them again sometime soon!














2 comments:

  1. That's my nephew! And, he is just adorable, isn't he? These are great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is very adorable, and just a joy!! And thank you!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete